|Title:||Strength and Conditioning Intern|
Alex is originally from Appleton, Wisconsin and studied at the University of Oshkosh-Wisconsin to pursue a degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in strength and conditioning. He has worked with a vast array of sports and athletes of many skill levels. His personal interests are weight training, road biking, hiking, kayaking and traveling.
- BA in Kinesiology with emphasis in Strength and Conditioning – University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Clinical student at the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh. Assisted with Football, Women’s Soccer, Women’s Volleyball
- Clinical Student at Lawrence University. Assisted with Football, Baseball, Women’s Softball, Men’s and Women’s Tennis, Men’s and Women’s Swim, Basketball and Fencing
- Member of the Fox Cities Gargoyles Rugby Club
- Iowa Central Strength and Conditioning intern